Order Form (1)
The artist, Derek Rickwood, BFA, that created the ‘Rotarian Promotional Contemporary Art Exhibit’ has transferred the copyright over to David Elizalde. The ‘Rotarian Promotional Contemporary Art Exhibit’ is protected by law as an original piece of art with ‘All Rights Reserved’ to the owner of the fine art. Therefore, no copy or distortion of the original can be produced without the written permission by the owner. Copyright laws also support artists’ creativity, protect their moral rights, and provide a source of income.
The Exhibition Right:
• When an artist creates a work of art, its reproduction can only be authorized by the artist unless permission is given to do so otherwise.
• The right to protect your artwork against distortion, alteration, or mutilation in a way which prejudices your reputation.
• The right to associate your name as the author of your work or remain anonymous if you choose and
• The right to protect your visual image from association with a cause, product, service, or institution you are personally opposed to will not be accepted.
• Moral rights may be waived only by the artist who created the original artwork, but they cannot be assigned to someone else.